What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- Safeguarding and Securing the Data
- The Gym Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The Gym Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Our Cookies Policy
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. We use the data for statistical analysis.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser to make changes.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Contact Information
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of yourcontact information and email address that you have previously agreed to provide to us. You can achieve this by doing the following:Contact us by email at email@example.com and request that your email and personal contact information to be removed from our contact lists.
The Gym Inc. will not lease, sell or distribute your personal contact information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. The only exception to this would be that we might do so if the law forces us.