Group Fitness Instructor
Lead and instruct group fitness classes ranging in variety and level from aerobic activity, muscular strength, stretch, dance or other disciplines.
This includes developing and organizing choreography, movement sequencing and progression, cueing participants set up, safety, execution, and more.
The instructor must be high energy, motivating, and a relationship builder who will help others reach their goals through exercise while having fun
- Must have or willing to obtain a current Fitness or Group Fitness related certification.
- Fitness Instruction Preferred.
- Enjoy working with people, have a positive attitude and manage through positivity.
- Must be able to efficiently & proficiently prepare for classes.
- Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
Member Services Coordinator
Help members and guests by creating a positive environment with a superior level of customer service.
Give tours, sign up new members, answer phones and questions, make smoothies, sell supplements and help maintain a clean facility, with public area cleaning during slow times.
Earn a competitive wage with great benefits, such as a free gym membership, free smoothies, and a 25% supplement discount.
Permanent Full or Part-Time Positions
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Flexible hours to fit your schedule during staffed hours: M-Th 10am-7pm, Fr 10am-5pm and Sat 10am to 1pm
Part-Time Gym Cleaner
The Gym Inc. is known as the "Cleanest Gym In Town", help us keep it that way!
15 Hours per week - 3 hours per day (prefer weekdays, but 1 weekend day ok) choose a shift early morning or early afternoon, then have the rest of the day to workout with your benefit of a free membership to our 24 hour gym.
Earn a competative wage with great benefits, such as a free gym membership, free smoothies, and a 25% supplement discount.
Duties: Clean and stock restrooms, vacuuming, dusting, trash, mopping and other tasks related with general cleaning.
- All applicants must be able to bend, stoop, reach high and l ow, work at a constant pace, and be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to communicate well with others.
- You must be able to take direction.
- Applicants must be detail oriented and dependable.
- Janitorial, custodial or general cleaning experience preferred, but not required.
Download Application to Print and Return
- Earn a competitive wage
- Free 24 Hour Gym membership
- Free smoothie allowance
- Generous supplement discount
- Discounts on Services
- Free HydroMassage
- Free Redlight Therapy
- Free Tanning
- Free Infrared Sauna
- 1 week vacation after 1 year based on average hours per week
- Flexible Schedules available for most positions
- Fun work environment